Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind Black
FREE SHIPPING - ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind in three great colour Black, Pink and Blue
A Portable blackout blind for when it's still too light to say night night! Anyone who has stayed away from home with little ones will know that it can be tricky to create a snoozy sleeping environment when there is too much light flooding in. The versatile Gro Anywhere Blind has been designed to 'go' anywhere with you, and can be put in place in minutes. Attaches directly to the glass using suction cups, ensuring a close fit that really does block light properly
This New Improved version has Velcro fastening which is easy to use and quick to adjust, it also features a new stars and moon fabric design.
Such a convenient and versatile item that can be easily brought with one to any location to create a cozy and sleepy environment for your little ones.
Portable blackout blinds for when it's still too light to say night night! Anyone who has stayed away from home with little ones will know that it can be tricky to create a snoozy sleeping environment when there is too much light flooding in. The versatile Gro Anywhere Blind has been designed to 'go' anywhere with you, and can be put in place in minutes.
- Attaches directly to the glass using suction cups, ensuring a close fit that really does block light properly.
- Adapts to fit any window up a maximum of to 130cm x 200cm
- Size can be reduced by around a third of its maximum size
- Comes with handy travel bag
- Please ensure the blind is fully adjusted to fit the whole window
- For removal ensure that all suction cups are peeled off individually by pulling on the outer table to release the pressure.
- By pulling on the blind to remove it from the window you will put undue pressure on the glass and product
- The Gro Anywhere blind is for temporary use only, it is advised the blind is removed from the window when not in use.
- Do not leave the blind on windows in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
How to install:
- Gently press a corner suction cup on to window. For a tall window begin in the top right corner. For a wide window begin in the top left corner.
- Work across the window pressing cups on to glass. Adjust width using velcro patches. If a sucker will not attach, check glass is clean and moisten slightly.
- Work down both sides and finally along the bottom.
- Occasionally, suction cups become deformed in transit which may result in them not sticking effectively to the window. Simply roll between fingers or place in warm water for 30 seconds to restore their normal shape.
Removal — Important:
- Do not grab blind and pull. This risks serious damage to the window glass.
- Remove each suction cup one at a time. Use the small tab on each one or your finger nail to release.
Limitations of use:
For temporary use only, remove from window when not in use. Do not use on windows that have damaged edges, visible chips, cracks or any other glass or frame damage. Do not use on laminated, textured/patterned or leaded glass or windows with internal wire strengthening. The Gro Company will not be held responsible for any glass breakage resulting from use of the Gro Anywhere Blind. The blind can be safely applied to normal single or double glazed windows in good condition.
The world's best-selling blackout blind is incredible simple to use and pack away into a neat, lightweight carry bag when not in use.
The Gro Anywhe...The world's best-selling blackout blind is incredible simple t...
Gro Anywhere B...http://www.babysecurity.co.uk http://www.babysecurity.co.uk/...
Great for travel and brilliant at home too
Posted by Leesa Peters on 19th Mar 2015
I have to admit I am a big fan of Blackout blinds. I know, it sounds sad, but when you love sleep as much as I do, they can be your best friend. My lovely daughter has had both a blackout blind and blackout linings on her bedroom curtains since she was born, and I'm convinced thay have contributed to her having a great sleep pattern. There has always been a problem however when we go away, or if she sleeps at her grand parents, where she will awake at some ungodly hour and then be very sad and grumpy by mid afternoon. After several years of draping duvets, towels, coats and more recently a flattened out cardboard box over various windows to little avail, I finally decided enough was enough. I hoped I had struck gold with the " Gro Anywhere Blind" , and thank goodness, it appears I have. I was already a fan of the wonderful Gro bags, and was therefore keen to try their blackout blind. So far it has been used at both sets of grandparents, in a caravan and at friends houses, on windows of varying shapes and sizes. It has been easy to fit and easy to repack. Yes some of the suckers have been mis-shapen after unpacking, but after following the instructions as to what to do about this ( included with the blind) I had no problem. Yes there are cracks of light that get through, but in all honesty, unless you were to fit chemical darkroom type blinds with tracks, I'm not really sure that anything will ever provide 100 per cent black out.Put it this way, this weekend we visited my Mother in Law. My daughter slept in her lovely darkened room until 8:30 am, whilst my husband and I were both awake by 5:00 am , light streaming through the bedroom window, and with no hope of getting back to sleep. We will be back to stay with mum in law again next month, and guess what I will be buying before then? Yes, a second Gro Anywhere Blind, so that my husband and I are not the ones who are sad and grumpy by mid afternoon! Well Done Gro Bag for a fantastic product, and Well Done Oopsie for fast delivery and great service as usual.
Customers also viewed