ergoPouch Winter Baby Sleeping Bag 2.5 tog - New Designs
FREE SHIPPING - ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
ergoPouch Winter Baby Sleeping Bag (2.5 tog)
The ergoPouch 2.5 tog organic cotton sleeping bag keeps baby just the right temperature. This ultra-soft baby sleeping bag is made with premium, 100% organic materials to protect sensitive skin, and is snug for security while roomy enough to allow free movement and cozy sleep.
ergoPouch baby sleeping bags are engineered with unique stretch inserts in the top and side panels to allow babies to move freely, sleep in comfort and reduce entanglement The double ended zipper makes for easy nappy access and night time changes. Sleeping with natural fibres creates an optimum temperature balance and promotes a healthy sleeping environment.
- Organic Cotton sheeting outer with Organic Cotton filling
- Skin-friendly and eco-friendly.
- No pesticides or chemicals
- Super soft – 400+ thread count.
- 95% Organic Cotton is blended with 5% Elastane for stretch inserts in the sides and shoulders to allow for natural movement.
- Double ended zipper for low fuss nappy changes.
- Warm 2.5 TOG
- Outer sheeting is organic cotton 400+ thread count
- Inner filling is 100% pure organic cotton fibre
- 100% All natural fibres
- Eco friendly. Made with no pesticides or chemicals
- Keps body temperature consistent
- Superior breathability
- Double ended zipper
- Strictly compliant to all safety regulations
- Helps reduce the risk of SIDS
- Warm weight: this sleeping bag is ideally suited for room temperatures of 18c to 23c
- Purely natural: the ergoPouch 2.5 tog sleeping bags are made with 100% organic materials, free from harsh chemicals and pesticides
- Easy care: simply wash your ergoPouch sleeping bag on a cool, gentle wash cycle and dry using cooler cycles to prevent shrinkage
- Warm weight - best for room temperatures 18c-23c
- Made with premium organic cotton 400+ thread count and filled with 100% pure organic cotton fibre
- Comfortable stretch inserts in the top and side panels allow baby to move freely for a natural night's sleep
- Double-ended zipper gives you easy access for nappy changes
- Skin-friendly and eco-friendly - no pesticides or chemicals
Size: Measurements are from shoulder to feet:
- 2-12 months = 80 cm
12 - 36 Months = 105cm
3 - 6 years = 130cm
- Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
All ergoPouch products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoPouch and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink most cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
http://www.ergopouch.com.au Give your baby a good night sleep with the right Ergo Pouch sleeping bag. ErgoPouch sleeping bags are available in natural fibres, such as alpaca, bamboo and organic cotton. With a slimline fit and unique stretch inserts in the shoulders and sides, it allows the baby to move freely and reduce entanglement, they keep your baby warm and allow them to keep a consistent body temperature and not overheat so that they have a restful and revitalising sleep. Video produced by http://www.creativa.com.au
Tips to Choose...http://www.ergopouch.com.au Give your baby a good night sleep ...
Find Similar Products by Tag
Great sleeping bag
Posted by Michelle on 29th Jun 2017
Once again a great product from Ergopouch! I have purchased a number of products from Ergopouch and they have all been fantastic. Good quality fabrics (everything is cotton including the fill), nice fit and keeps my little bub warm. I wouldn't use anything else. Highly recommended!
Also great customer service from Oopsie - thank you!
Posted by Unknown on 9th May 2017
Wouldn't buy any other sleeping bag. Functional with great designs and beautifully soft material.
Posted by Michele on 27th Apr 2017
I love any of the ergopouch sleeping bags, so easy to use, comfortable for my little girl and love that no blankets are needed. The temperature guide that comes with each bag is so helpful and I swear half of my bubs good sleeping is because of this brand.
Love it thanks Oopsie
Posted by Kat on 19th Mar 2015
We love the entire ErgoPouch Range! We own two sleeping bags in each tog and now in both 2-12 months and 12-36 months as well as both summer and winter pjs. I love how they keep my little one warm even on the coldest of nights and how with the arm warmers I can add an extra layer after he is asleep without waking him. I have also found that my Houdini of a son has managed to climb onto every piece of furniture in our house however has not mastered the art of getting out of the cot yet (now 20 months old) and its all because of the sleeping bag. We have had to turn it inside out to prevent him from getting the zipper down and pulling it off but it has given me piece of mind that he is safe in bed without blankets and cuddly warm. I definitely recommend this sleeping bag to anyone with babies and toddlers. We tried another brand before (won't mention the name) and it had snaps at the shoulders, I stopped using it immediately when I found that one of the snaps had come undone and my son had half slipped inside when he was only 3 months old. The ErgoPouch is fitted properly around the neck and in the arms so that it is IMPOSSIBLE for a baby to slip inside and suffocate. So glad I chose ErgoPouch!
Customers also viewed