ergoPouch ergoCocoon Baby Swaddle 0.2 TOG 2-6 Month
FREE SHIPPING - ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
ergoCocoon 0.2 TOG Organic Cotton Swaddle and Sleep Bag by ergoPouch
2-6mth Size comes in Natural Only you can see all the other sizes and designs here
An easy option for swaddling a baby. Your baby will feel secure and snug with stretch organic cotton. It allows your baby to move their hands into a comfortable position that suits them without waking up.Made from pure organic, super stretchy cotton for maximum breathability. Now with poppers in the arms for an easy transition into a sleeping bag when your baby is ready, it converts into sleeping bag.The ergoCocoon gives your baby the option of sleeping arms free or tucked in.
Now with poppers in the arms for an easy transition into a sleeping bag when your baby is ready, it converts into sleeping bag. The ergoCocoon gives your baby the option of sleeping arms free or tucked in. We recommend you have a minimum of two Swaddles to use, one for baby, one in the wash.We recommend you have a minimum of two ergoCocoon swaddles to use so you can wash one while the other is in use multiple times per day.
Natural(White) is the only colour in the 2-6mth Size
- Skin Friendly, made with breathable, all natural fibres
- Organic Cotton with a hint of spandex to help keep it's nice stretchy shape.
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement, with NEW bell shape design for healthy hip development
- Two way zip which allows easy nappy changes and transferring to a car seat.
- Extra long zip. Making it the easiest wrap on the market to get baby in and out of.
- Your baby will be swaddled, but will still have some movement.
- Now with poppers in the arms for an easy transition into a sleeping bag when your baby is ready.
- Strictly compliant to all safety regulations and helps to reduce the risk of SIDS
- One layer of fabric so you can dress your baby to suit the temperature.
- 24c(75F)+ Nappy and singlet
- 21c-24c(70-75F) Light under garments plus light blanket
- 15c-21c(61F-70F) Warm under garments and warm blanket
Size and Care
- (0-3 Months) Length of swaddle - 60cm suits up to 7kgs
- (2-6 Months) Length of swaddle - 70cm suits up to 5-8kgs(Comes in White/Natural Colour Only)
- (3-12 Months) Length of swaddle - 80cm suits up to 11-12kgs
All ergoPouch products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoCocoon and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
REVIEWS BY OOPSIE
The ergoCocoon 0.2 TOG Baby Wrap is the original no origami baby swaddle. The 0.2 TOG ergoCocoon will keep your baby snug and securely swaddled with the minimum of fuss. Made from pure organic, super stretchy cotton for maximum breathability.
The ergoPouch ergococoon is my all-time favourite baby purchase. I have bought a lot of things since having 2 kids, but this still remains one of my all-time favourites. My second girl loved this wrap and her days sleeps were instantly longer and she slept for longer stretches at night also. I never used it with my first and wish I had! What I loved about this design is that she still has room to move. She can move and stretch and kick around, but when it comes to sleep it stops her from waking when she does the startle reflex, this meant she slept better and so did I. I swear this wrap had my second almost sleeping through the night from 10 weeks!! Kate@oopsie.com.au
Why I love the ergoCocoon :
- Organic Cotton with a hint of spandex to help keep its nice stretchy shape.
- It has a two way zip which allows for easy nappy changes and transferring to a car seat or pram.
- Extra long zip which makes it the easiest wrap on the market to get baby in and out of.
- My baby is swaddled, and can move their hands into a position that suits them without waking up - perfect for controlling the startle reflex.
- Option arm holes for easy transition to sleeping bag.
- 1 layer of fabric so I can dress my baby to suit the temperature.
Anyone can use the ergoCocoon. It means leaving your baby with a carer doesn't change the way they're wrapped.
- Made from pure organic breathable organic cotton.
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement.
- Skin-friendly, breathable, natural fibres.
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free.
- 2-way zipper for easy napper changes.
|0 - 3 Months||Up to 7 kgs||60 cm|
|2 - 6 Months||5 - 9 kgs||70 cm|
|3 - 12 Months||7 - 12 kgs||80 cm|
The ergoPouch ergoCocoon revolutionised swaddling babies in Australia and around the world. It doesn't get much easier - place your baby down on the unzipped ergoCocoon and zip up. There are several things I really like about these 0.2 Tog cocoons, aside from the ease of use :
- They stretch - which means easy breathing. Having the stretch material ensures your baby can fully extend their lungs while breathing.
- I love that ergoPouch is organic be default and you don't pay higher prices for an organic product.
- It can be used with a pacifier. If you have problems with your baby knocking out their pacifier email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for some advice (I've been there).
- My baby's slept in these and I highly recommend them.
www.ergopouch.com.au Your little sweetheart spends most of its infanthood sleeping, the ergo cocoon is designed to give your Baby the comfort, warmth and safety needed to keep both, you and baby relaxed and sound asleep. Made from natural fibres this ergo cocoon comes with many thoughtful features such as a two way zipper that helps you to change your little ones diapers without waking them up from their sleep. Video produced by http://www.creativa.com.au
ErgoCocoon kee...www.ergopouch.com.au Your little sweetheart spends most of its...
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed