Cuski Baby Comforter Original Bluee
FREE SHIPPING - ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
CUSKI BABY COMFORTER - ORIGINAL BLUEE
Cuski Original Super Soft Terry Cotton Baby and Child Comforter - Available in Minty, Reddy, Bluee, Creamee, Pinky and Berry. Beautifully Gift Boxed.
Suitable from birth Cuski has all the qualities a child looks for in a comforter, softness, suckability, sheer lovability and of a course a label to twiddle but unlike a traditional blanket it can be easily replaced if lost or damaged. Babies love Cuski, and most babies attach to a Cuski quickly and find it a helpful self settling tool. Cuski is a truly amazing comforter and it is always best to have 2 during the early days especially if planning to breast feed, one with baby one with mummy and keep swapping…
- It is machine washable, can be tumbled dried and retains its comforting softness, wash after wash.
- Cuski® is the anglised Welsh term for ’sleep’, and was created to bring comfort to babies and toddlers all over the world.
Super soft terry cotton (80% cotton & 20% polyester), with cotton filling in the head. The small polyester component helps Cuski stay soft & retain its colour, even after years of cuddling and washing.
Directions for use:
- Keep Cuski close to you, either inside your clothing or next to you in bed for a few days; it will absorb all those comforting mummy/daddy scents, then introduce to baby to create a naturally safe comforting environment.
- Cuski helps to soothe and reassure your baby whilst giving you some well deserved mummy/daddy time!
- Use for all sleep times, through the night and any time your baby or toddler needs some extra comforting. Ideal for use with children attending childcare!
- Cuskis are used in the neonatal and SCBU in the UK and safety tests have recommended Cuski from birth onwards. Cuskis are made in a breathable fabric, and shaped and designed to fall away from the face with movement.
- For peace of mind, Cuski has been fully tested to European Safety Standards. It is machine washable and, wash after wash, will retain its wonderful softness.
- Cuski complies will all relevant British and European safety standards. BSEN71, EN71 Parts 1,2 & 3. Registered Design Number 2086842, Registered Trade Mark Number 2196415.
- The fabric is certified with the Okeo Tex standard showing the fabric has no harmful substances in it.
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed